Saturday, February 25, 2017

Hello

🌿🌸💞Hello there good morning....   I recently wrote a whole post and saved it then it just errased total.  I was so upset and annoyed.  No one seems to know why it is doing this errasing every few words..  and when I went to show my son it wouldn't do it how silly is that.... well I haven't been up to bery much just puddering around the house.  They fixed my car but I have not brought it home yet.  
                            
Well this is me Sunday passed...  just thought I'd share a recent photo of me....
     My african violet which I have been waiting for a whole year for it to bloom and finally yay. Sweet little white flowers with a touch violet...
     I have a couple of other ones that I'm waiting on, but so far nothing...
     This a sweet sister from church surprised me with it..  a lovely smelling good teacup candle I have never had one before.   It is so pretty I'm not sure I want to use it...
     This past Saturday was my oldest son's birthday so I made him alittle surprise dinner...
     His wife brought a little cake, it was all just simple but nice...
     Hard to see him...
    I purchase this sweet snack set from esty, I have been wanting these in forever...
     I was able to get a set in the original box... with not to much shipping...
     It will be lovely for spring time It also came with three more plates and two more cups... so I will have to find a single cup...  the cups are so danity...  
     Fifties style....  I love as much as Victorian era...  my kitchen has fifties things in it..  I sometimes think what a combo fifties and Victorian...  but it is what I love don't know why or how but I do...
     We have had so much rain and rain...  finally yesterday and today non, but it is very cold..  trying to brighten the window up....
     I'm still working on my dresser scrafthis is almost finished then I have to do the other side....  then all the edging part..  


     I also have started a bible reading program, schedule ...  I have read the first part of Genesis and now I will read the second half...  then I think I go over to Matthew chapter 3...  it switches around...
     I just purchased this as well, I had been wanting it a long time...  a bread keeper.. from temp-tations...  I was able because it went on sale and there were no shipping fees it was free..  and a option of payments so nice...
  I also got two of these...  I love temp-tations because they are pretty but they clean up well and easy..  not much scrubbing involved...
                     
     New pieces...  yay me... 🙂
     I also made this from the bisquick box...  it is called the impossibly easy mini cheeseburger pies...
     What I did was change the ground beef for ground turkey and I didn't have the worchestershire sauce so I use steak sauce and made a pie instead of muffins ...  the most simple thing to make...
                      
     I enjoyed it with a nice salad...  Well, I guess that's it for now I hope it wasn't to much for you to go through...  I just wanted to share what I have been up to....  sometimes I think this is a better than just all the same thing in a post...  you get a better insight of what I do in my life...  see the things I think about etc... wishing you a most lovely Saturday afternoon day and a great weekend, with love Janice💞🌸🌿.   P.s.  Off to visit you xoxox  p.s.s.  Also stop by and visit thecharmofhome.blogspot.com I'm late joining her....




42 comments:

  1. Interesting post. I liked your bouncy around. Those bread dishes are so pretty! I love all your dark blue things as it is such a pretty color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My dearest thank you I wasn't sure if everyone would like this type of post.. but I'm glad you did.. I want to be me.. xoxo

      Delete
  2. Just love all your blues and whites, Janice. Such a lovely combination. Your posts are always a delight. Susan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dearest Susan thank you always you give me i spiration to know I can do things and accomplish them. Xoxo

      Delete
  3. I enjoyed your post Janice and seeing all the "goings on your way"! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweet dearest Bernideen thank you glad you enjoyed it as I do visiting your blog with all your lovely things.. have a wonderful day xoxo

      Delete
  4. It was so nice to visit today and see all your new additions. I love the bread keeper, a real joy. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dearest mamamercantile thank you glad you enjoyed it.. xoxo

      Delete
  5. How annoying your computer is not behaving itself! Love all your pretty blue china in this post, Janice and that lovely set of plates and cups is pretty. I love the shape of the plates. I think fifties and Victorian china are perfect together. Wishing you a lovely week, lovely Janice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My dearest Kim, I adore you.. I love your place and wish I was close by as I would wish to come by for tea and crumpits ... one day I'm going to have walls filled with flowers just like your and if I'm lucky a beautiful quilt with lots of pretty embroidered pieces and lace doilies... I wish you a amazing new week xoxo

      Delete
  6. Hello Janice, so nice to discover your blog and to get to know you. We share a love of blue, especially dishes! They are so beautiful and the pie looks yummy. Have a beautiful and blessed sunday! Dazee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Helo dear Dazee, it is so very nice to meet you as well.. so glad you came to visit and glad you enjoyed your visit yes among Rose dishes I love blue and white and blue glass tons.. wishes you a blessed day as well come by again thank you xoxo

      Delete
  7. Yay for the violet blooms!

    Hey...I just made a cheeseburger casserole!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes yay for violet blooms .. did you which one did you make. I really liked this one from bisquick thank you dear for visiting with me xoxo

      Delete
  8. You have shared some beautiful dishes here. I especially like the deep blue dishes and the pie looks even nicer in a pretty dish. Enjoy your week ahead!
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweet Wendy the baking dishesare from Temp-tations can be found online or QVC.. I really like them thank you dear xoxo

      Delete
  9. Sorry to hear about your lost posts (where does it all go?!?).

    I'm admiring your new snack sets. I have a set of 4 featuring red roses, but I gave one away during a teacup exchange a few years ago.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Margie I haven't a clue but I was totally upset .. I just had finished and wanted to cry. I would love to at some point get the fed roses snack set to go with my little rose table cloth and napkins. Thank you for your sweet visit xoxo

      Delete
  10. Forgive me, darling Janice, but I was far sure I was a follower of yours ... I just realized that I wasn't, alas !!!!
    Thank you for sharing such a lovely post, sweet friend,
    sending blessings of joy across the many miles

    XX Dany

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My dearet Daniella, it is perfectlly fine.. just glad you dropped in for a visit. Blessings to you too my dear.. xoxo

      Delete
  11. Such lovely pictures and items. Happy birthday to your son
    Hugs Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your new snack sets, Janice, and that you go for things that YOU love and appeal to YOU. your candle in the teacup is so pretty. Happy Birthday to your son!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kitty, I. An't wait to jse them I think I might for lunch just for me. xoxo

      Delete
  13. HI Janice, just popped in to see how you're doing. I've been reading the bible too, I started with the old testament but now I'm also doing a little new testament every day. I love your flowers and your embroidery, very cheery. I need to start a new embroidery project (like a need a new project) take care, Julie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well my dearest Julie so nice to have you visit me. Are you posting again, sure miss you xoxo

      Delete
  14. I enjoyed visiting with you today here Janice. Great blooms on the African Violet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Andrea for your visit I'm so jappy about my african violet xoxo

      Delete
  15. Sorry you are having issues with posting. It can be very frustrating without some outside help. I miss the music you once had...will that return?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear maggie, someone said the music was still on.. hum.. from my i-pad I can't seem to check and the computers been shut down. i will try to check it from the library soon.. thank you for your dear visit

      Delete
  16. Janice you have some lovely pottery! Your embroidery is wonderful. You're very good at it. I am so glad you're reading the bible. I read the whole thing last year and I only wish I had read it sooner. God bless you! Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank sweetness I'm so exciting to be reading the bible. And I hopevyo get it all done thank you for your visit xoxo

      Delete
  17. Janice I will share this post as a feature at Home Sweet Home tomorrow! And, Happy belated Birthday to your son!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  18. Everything look so pretty and yummy! Those cobalt dishes are so pretty... I'm glad you had a good day with kiddos celebrating birthdays... what a blessings they are. And you look beautiful in that photograph... much blessings.

    Cielo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dearest Cielo thank you so much been trying to visit you wiill stop by real soon love to visit you xoxo

      Delete
  19. Janice, your blue lovelies always make me smile. What a delicious cheeseburger casserole you made, and a Happy Birthday to your son. The cake looks moist and Yummy. The tea cup candle is pretty. I've always wanted one, they're sweet. And this is a lovely picture of you, Janice. It's nice to see our blog friends' faces once in awhile.

    I hope you have wonderful March days, my dear.

    love, ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dearest Sheri always glad to hear from you and visit you thank you xoxo

      Delete
  20. So happy you got your wished for items. They are lovely. The tea set is os pretty. A lovely birthday cake for your son. You have been cooking up a storm and everything looks delicious. Happy Friday. Love, Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes hehe its great when something makes your heart happy thank you dearest Limda for your visit xoxo

      Delete
  21. Dear Janice, lovely post filled with beauty. You found some great treasures on the spring little tea set. So sweet. Love the Temptations. I have several pieces and love them. Your photo pic is gorgeous. Love keeping up with you on IG. Have a beautiful evening and blessings to you. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My dear dear Celestina im so happy to follow you as well on IG and thank you have a lovely evening too xoxo

      Delete