Sunday, January 25, 2015

Green Gate and Me... *`~

* ~` The most wonderful pattern of things, well least in my Opinion... I have been wanting this stuff for quite some time now.. finally I have found a way to get me some...lol.. I love it to death.. O yes I'm still very much sick but feeling better finally.. And I pray I don't get a relapse I have had two.. With the babies getting sick we have been passing it back and forth.. But let me tell you I'm way over being sick.. Tired of it... Sick of it Done I tell you done.. Well, anyways, back to the Green Gate.. It wasn't cheap at the least but I did it anyway's it had to come from the UK.... and shipping was just silly.. but I don't care I'm so content with having it I'm down right thrilled !!!!

Sadly though my Beautiful Teapot arrived broke. The Handle just broke into tiny pieces besides one big piece.. They told me to throw it out and they are sending a new one.. but I glued a pink crocheted Rose on the place where the handle should have been.. and I'm going to crochet more and glued then all down that area and keep it for a flower pot, center piece.. It's so sweet to hard to throw in the trash..




The Sugar Bowl.. and polka dot plates.. I was suppose to receive some other plates with a different pattern and they made a  mistake and sent me some plates with navy blue stars so the others as well are on their way with my Teapot.. I forgot to order the spoon but I will do that later..


Latte cups which I was suppose to get some other glasses but they were out of stock.. so I ended getting these which I was going to eventually get anyhow.. so Okay..


They have many different colors ... they have this grey and white which I really like as well but this is my favorite..



 It will be just perfect for Spring don't you think so... I have been admiring this for I bet at least two years and with Mama's help I'm able to buy a few pieces... So exciting ...


Adorable Egg cups and a small little pitcher with polka dots.. they had the flower one too but for now I wanted this one..


Adorable Napkins or for the Bread basket..


All together now.. It's written in Spring all over ...






Green Gate and me......................



with
Love
Janice....
ps.. Be Back soon..
pss Don't forget to stop by my Crochet blog and see what I've been up too..


9 comments:

  1. Oh my Janice. I am swooning over all your gorgeous Green Gate goodies. I have been looking how to purchase these pieces for a long time but I have not fiund any company in the US carries this brand. Did you order directly from the company? I have a board in Pinterest with my wish list for Green Gate. How luck you are. Your pieces are amazing. I am in love.

    Enjoy all their beauty sweet friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow janice, im sure your home is full of vintage and stuff...lol...its your hobby collecting them...i hope your feeling much beter..loves soraya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Janice and now you are ready for Spring. So glad you're feeling better. Sick is no fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous and I adore those colours! Suzy xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Janice! Love the pinks and love the napkins especially! Fun to get something you have wanted for a long time like this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Janice, that teapot and the cup, egg cups and other dishes are just the cheeriest pieces ever!! I can see why you wanted them so badly. I am swooning over their cuteness. The coordinating napkins are just wonderful. I like your idea of using a crocheted flower to disguise the broken handle.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Green Gate too! Your Green Gate goodies are fabulous and very romantic.
    Kisses
    Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful...just beautiful.. I love Green Gate
    Phoebe x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Do hope this finds you feeling better! What a beautiful pattern that Green Gate is! I can easily understand why you would want them! Janice, you said you were interested in the morning glory set I am in the process of embroidering. I am still working on it and will contact you when I am finished. If you decide you are interested, that will be fine. I just will let you know first when I am ready to sell. Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete