Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Another Day to Be Grateful for...





I'm so grateful to have God in my heart, My only wish is to be able to fully follow his comandments .. I'm grateful to know of him and appreciate him and all that he has given me.. Mom dying is a really hard thing.. and I believe if I didn't know about Jehovah and Everlasting Life that he offers I wouldn't have the comfort that I do... He has promised those who Listen to him and do his will, will surely receive Life Ever Lasting..

My bible study today was good for me: as it usually is when the time is needed it seems to be the right words always pertaining to what my needs are at the moment.. I was in great need of loving words..

" What is the Good News, you may ask... Jehovah wants his people to enjoy life on earth. He created it for that purpose.. The words, soon he will provide a better future for people in every land is very heart warming. He will relieve then of the causes of suffering..        Jeremiah 29:11..
"For I myself well know the thoughts that I'am thinking toward you, is the utterance of Jehovah, "thoughts of peace and not of calamity, to give you a future and a hope."
He himself has said this,
 Realization, No government has ever succeeded in elimination violence, disease, or death. But there is more Good News, shortly, God will replace all human governments with his own governments.  It's subjects will enjoy peace and good health.                          Isaiah 25:8

" He will actually swallow up death forever, and the Sovereign Lord Jehovah will certainly wipe the tears from their faces. And the reproach of his people he will take away from all the earth, for Jehovah himself has spoken.. "

God's Word foretold the conditions that now threaten mankind. Current events indicate that God's time to act is close.
Suffering will end only when God clears the earth of bad people.     Zephaniah 2:3

"Seek Jehovah, all you meek ones of the earth", Who have practiced His own Judicial decision. Seek righteousness seek meekness Probably you may be concealed in the day of Jehovah's anger.

Signs of the Times:   2 Timothy 3: 1-5  But know this, that in the last days critical times hard to deal with will be here.   2, For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, self-assuming, haughty blashphemers, disobedient to parents. unthankful, disloyal. 3, Having no natural affection, not open to any agreement, slanderers, with out self control, fierce with out love of goodness. 4, betrayers headstrong puffed up with pride, lovers of pleasures rather than lovers of God. 5, Having a form of godly devotion but probing false to it's power and from these turn away...

All this helps me to know that Mom has a good change to have Ever Lasting Life with God... And that if I truly Love and Trust in him and adbid by his commandments I to will have that Gift Of Ever Lasting Life and see my Mom again...

I'm truly blessed with Jehovah's words of wisdom and kindness and loving caring that he is and that he has given me.. I'm very grateful for all the bible teachers that I have had every step of the way and that God is gracious and hasn't given up on me.. Amen..





With this all said, I would like to wish you a grand lovely day today. Happy Tuesday my friends..
                                               Blessings, with love Janice




3 comments:

  1. God bless you Janice and God rest your mothers soul. So sorry for your loss x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mother is a beautiful angel now and she' ll be with you for ever...in your hearth!
    Kisses
    Alessandra

    ReplyDelete