Friday, June 8, 2012

Tiny bears .....


Helo my dear friends, I have been busy at home cleaning and dusting and mopping up so my house is totally clean except for the hall closet which I'm going to be cleaning soon. . . I thought I would share my tiny bears with you...this is ms millie who resides in my Living Room... she occasionally joins me for Tea..as you can see she is all ready and dressed for the occasion.

With pretty ribbon roses and ribbons. All snuggled up with my pillows on the sofa.


This is Mrs. Molly Brown, her and ms millie are going to join each other and friends for Tea today...


She is also being joined by ms Lacy and ms Prue...

I would like you to meet ms Lacy, she has a pretty little dress with ribbon flowers

And a big pink bow in her hair...


Little ms Prue....She has a pink knitted little sweater and she hold a pink heart..she is full of love...


Off they go to meet with everyone...

This is Baby Blue Bells,


Sweet delicate tiny hearts....And we must not forget Ms Lily Paloo...


Last but not lease Ms Lilac....




I hope that you enjoy your visit with all my tiny bears....wishing you a most lovely weekend....be back soon to share some Green things with you real soon...with Love Janice...

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love your sweet bears. I have some also. They are so pretty.
    ~Clara

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think one could ever tire of teddy bears! I still love them so! You have such a lovely collection of tiny bears.

    Thank you for stopping by Our Southern Table. I do hope you will visit often. =)

    Have a most wonderful weekend! I'm off to explore your beautiful site.

    ReplyDelete