Monday, April 23, 2012

Lovin my Garden, fairy tale dreams...

I have been home for about five days just doing things in the garden....in and around the house....The other morning I had the chance to sit in the Garden, early in the morning when just me and the birds were awake...it was so lovely they were busy singing away and I enjoyed my cup of Tea and did some crocheting. so peaceful... I dream of more lovely mornings as such....
And so I have met another man....and he's got me feeling like I'm in a Fairy Tale dream...I'm trying to be careful and keep my eyes open cause you just never know...but he sounds like a King...a knight and shinning amour...I'm trying to keep an open mind...so plz. cross your fingers and pray this it the rite one for me...It would be nice to have someone in my life...I'm very tired of being alone...We will see...I will keep you updated...
I just love these flowers they are blooming all over the place and look so pretty...
I realized today I have gotten a lot of purple flowers which is perfectly fine with me... I love purple as you can see I have been crocheting a multi purple doily...and I have some others in mind...I have plans to buy a, well either a pansy or violet Tea Pot...soon as I get a couple extra dollars...So I'm wanting to make some doilies for it...and yes of coarse I want a cup and saucer to match ...
Well lol it seems more purple things are popping up...(I have to say...this man has got me feeling all bubbly)...
Thanks to my son in law Freddie, he brought me some more scalloped brick for free for the other side of the garden...so sweet that he though of me... then he told me they just threw away some regular bricks and I surely wanted to cry...so I told him that's what I'm looking for now..so plz. even if its just a few bring them for me...



I found this at the dollar store and I wish now that I had bought two...so sweet...O snaps I so forgot to take a photo of my new fairy in the garden..darn...next time..she is so cute...
I wish that I could fill my garden full of lovely fairy statues...Sitting in the Garden always brings me peace and helps me day dream even more... I even talked to the bubble bee she recently came back. I don't want to get in her way... Last year she had a nest under the cement under my bench... and I couldn't really sit there cause every time I had she would come out... She had babies and two had died cause I saw them later in the Garden...Not sure where she is located this year... The Apple Tree is making it's blooms next store...I wonder if the owner would like an Apple Pie...Hum...just a thought cause he never picked any...but he recently came out this year to clean a little bit last year I only saw him just once...


I moved some things around in the Garden, and I had moved the Fuchsia plant to another place it didn't do so well last year under the tree because they don't like full sun,but, apparently it wasn't getting any under there..so I switched it to the back end of the Garden and look it's making tons of new foliage...and made two blooms..soon there will me many...I want a hanging one... They had them at Lowe's and I should have bought it when I saw it but I wanted something else more...lol...

I have been so busy crocheting up a storm... I hope that you enjoy your time with me in the Garden...Hope all is well with you and your life...wishing you a grand day...and a fabulous new week...with much love always Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment